What is the Dream World Concept? The Dream World Concept is something I feel has made me the very man I am today. It begins with three very important principles to me. ~Honesty~Loyalty~Integrity~
1.) Honesty- If you can't be honest with yourself you can't be honest with anyone or god. As long as your honest with yourself and others you never have to fear getting caught in a lie or worry about something you said to someone a long time before. You will feel great when your side of the street is clean.
2.) Loyalty- I am very strong on loyalty as I feel if you give back to others and your higher power. You will find a very surreal sense of being that will dominate all other feelings in your body, that are all natural. When you are there for a friend or even a stranger that ability to help or pay it forward will if you want it or not will come back in some way or another like good karma. I have some great Karma and no matter what happens bad Ten great things will follow. but do not attempt this with those results in mind as it is not doing it for others or being Humble.
3.) Integrity- I believe that in business and in life you have to have very high integrity. I also believe at the same time no matter how much integrity you have or apply in your life, others will attempt to challenge your integrity and even go as far to try and sabotage what you believe and feel. Sometime you have to protect your beliefs just as if a soldier would protect his/her Country with their lives. Stay true to these believes you will be successful in life, love and happiness and have a good relationship with your higher power in which I call God. Others may have their own.
Summary- I truly believe I was given another chance at life to educate, give back and help others to fix some of the issues in life that I have incredible life experience at living them and changing them to where I now live a very strong healthy life with a lot of amazing people who I love dearly and feel they have the same love for me as I would give my life to protect you my friends as that is what all these concepts summarize as. It's not all about us it's an entire world that we share with Billions of people that in life if we practiced these three simple principles..LIFE COULD BE SO AMAZING FOR SO MANY MORE! Love ya All and always....
Founder of Dream World Enterprise, LLC
Cary G. Allen
1.) Honesty- If you can't be honest with yourself you can't be honest with anyone or god. As long as your honest with yourself and others you never have to fear getting caught in a lie or worry about something you said to someone a long time before. You will feel great when your side of the street is clean.
2.) Loyalty- I am very strong on loyalty as I feel if you give back to others and your higher power. You will find a very surreal sense of being that will dominate all other feelings in your body, that are all natural. When you are there for a friend or even a stranger that ability to help or pay it forward will if you want it or not will come back in some way or another like good karma. I have some great Karma and no matter what happens bad Ten great things will follow. but do not attempt this with those results in mind as it is not doing it for others or being Humble.
3.) Integrity- I believe that in business and in life you have to have very high integrity. I also believe at the same time no matter how much integrity you have or apply in your life, others will attempt to challenge your integrity and even go as far to try and sabotage what you believe and feel. Sometime you have to protect your beliefs just as if a soldier would protect his/her Country with their lives. Stay true to these believes you will be successful in life, love and happiness and have a good relationship with your higher power in which I call God. Others may have their own.
Summary- I truly believe I was given another chance at life to educate, give back and help others to fix some of the issues in life that I have incredible life experience at living them and changing them to where I now live a very strong healthy life with a lot of amazing people who I love dearly and feel they have the same love for me as I would give my life to protect you my friends as that is what all these concepts summarize as. It's not all about us it's an entire world that we share with Billions of people that in life if we practiced these three simple principles..LIFE COULD BE SO AMAZING FOR SO MANY MORE! Love ya All and always....
Founder of Dream World Enterprise, LLC
Cary G. Allen
No comments:
Post a Comment